There are many kinds of Pressure Rice Cooker on the market. But all Pressure Rice Cooker is not perfect for good performance. Today I will describe about Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker as a best Pressure Rice Cooker.
Let’s face it!
Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker – Large Stainless Steel Bowl
Feature Of The Pressure Rice Cooker – Large Stainless Steel Bowl:
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Dimensions (W x D x H):10-1/8 x 15-3/8 x 8-5/8 inches.Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Electrical Rating: 120 volts / 1,240 watts
[amazon_link asins=’B00FLYWNYQ,B007WQ9YNO,B0055FSN0Y,B01NBKTPTS,B076QJNK8G,B01MFEBQH1,B07588SJHN,B0074CDG6C,B00007J5U7′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’storeid120-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’511b232f-46d4-440c-a997-b4e10b7b46a2′]